How to describe atomic structure of sodium atom?
- Proton number of sodium is 11.
- Nucleon number of sodium is 23.
- Sodium atom has 12 neutrons.
- Sodium atom has 11 protons.
- Protons and neutrons are found in the nucleus of the sodium atom.
- Sodium atom has 11 electrons. The electrons are moving around the nucleus in their shells.
- Electron arrangement of sodium atom is 2.8.1.
- Sodium atom has 1 valence electrons.
Similar questions was found in SPM 2006 & SPM 2007. For more details, click here.