But i'm curious. Do my students like their chemistry lesson with me? What do they think about my teaching strategy/approach? Knowing my students better would help me to improve in the coming school year.
I wish my students could email me their opinion to me, firstname.lastname@example.org. The follows are some guides what you could write:
- Do you like your chemistry lesson?
- What activity in the class you like the most? Computer simulation of abstract concepts, group experiment, module, topical questions, answering tips, pair/group discussion?
- What are your suggestion to improve your chemistry lesson?
- How frequent do you visit this blog? Everyday?
- Which part in this blog do you like? Notes, tips, class activity, chemistry related website link, chemitry related knowledge?