|Polypropylene as fabric|
- The first polypropylene was produced by Professor Giulio Natta in 1954.
- It was later widely used as injection moulding applications(Example: packaging, parts for electronic and electrical appliances, caps and closures, toys, luggage and a variety of household goods)
- Second largest use iof polypropylene is n fibres sector. (Example: thermal underwear & storage box)
- Film & sheet market: uses in the pacckaging of sweets, snack foods and cigarettes.
- The structure of polypropylene(polypropene)
For more info, visit